Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Emotions

So, I thought we would have moved in and be settled by now. But, we are not. The good news is.....there is no major work left to be done inside the house. We are waiting on Entergy to hook up the power and gas and expect that to be completed early next week. So, this weekend we are going to finish packing and make a final punch list (who knows how long that list will be). Needless to say I am so over the whole building process and ready to make my new house my home. I will try to post some pictures in the next couple of days, but that will probably be my final post on the house (hopefully).

Maybe the next post will be about something a little more exciting than a house.....:) I mean, every home needs to be filled, right?

2 comments:

  1. You mean like furniture? Let me know when you want to start looking--I have a bunch of links that I can send you.

    --Jason

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling. Except your process has been longer than mine and more involved. I can't imagine how tired you must be of the whole thing! Hope you get to move in SOON!

    ReplyDelete