Thursday, September 8, 2011

2 months and first LSU game


At our 2 month appointment, Julia weighed in at 9 pounds 11.5 ounces and she was 20.5 inches long. She is in the 25% for weight and 5% for height. The doctor expects little Julia to be no taller than 5'2''. I know what you are thinking...what a little baby! Yes, yes, she is. However, she is PERFECTLY healthy and meeting all of her milestones. She is just a little baby girl. Dr. Tribou says we shouldnt expect a volleyball player-- I say cheerleader or gymnast! Julia FINALLY loves to play in her activity gym, can grab and swat at toys, smiles, laughs and coos. She can bear weight on her legs and does mini push ups...and we all know she can hold her head up very well. She is not rolling over yet and I suspect this is because she hates to be on her tummy. Tummy time is usually done in short intervals because she starts screaming. She is very alert and does not like to miss anything. She is sleeping for about 6 hours straight and we are happy with that right now. Our only challenge is that Julia likes to snack (taking 3 oz bottles) and does not really seem interested in taking much more than that right now. However, I have been reassured by our pediatrician that she is "getting what she needs." I am still pumping, breastfeeding and giving her formula. I am not sure how long this will last after I go back to work. So, all in all, Julia is doing great-- just a tiny fire ball!

In other news....we loved our first football game with daddy!



Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Followers

About Me

I am a full-time work-a-holic who loves my wonderful husband and family. I am so thankful that God has blessed me in so many ways. This blog is for my family and friends to keep up with the Chapman family.