Monday, October 5, 2009

stucco, shingles and windows galore







The last couple of weeks have flown by and the house is moving right along. The roofing crew finished the shingles and the roof is now complete. They started doing the stucco in the back and front porches as well as staining the cypress on the ceilings. Our windows and front doors were installed and we are waiting for the back doors to arrive. Hopefully we will have brick in the next week or so. The outside of the house is a bit deceiving as it appears the house is almost complete..however, I have included pictures of the interior where there are only 2x4s....however, kuddos to the plumbing and electrical crews. They appear to be moving right along. I also have all of my airconditioning ducts finished...I cannot wait for central air and heat. I currently have window units and gas fireplaces!

No comments:

Post a Comment